Using keyboard only, how can I go to a hyperlink in Excel sheet?

  1. #1
    bureaucat
    Guest

    Using keyboard only, how can I go to a hyperlink in Excel sheet?

    I have to repeatedly paste the same info from an excel sheet to a web-based
    form. I placed a hyperlink in the last cell of the sequence to return me to
    the first cell, ready for the next form. It would be great if I could
    activate that hyperlink without having to use the mouse.

    Or perhaps there is a better way to handle the situation in the first
    place...?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Using keyboard only, how can I go to a hyperlink in Excel sheet?

    ctrl and up?
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!