how do I run a macro program on Excel?

  1. #1
    Michael
    Guest

    how do I run a macro program on Excel?

  2. #2
    Pete_UK
    Guest

    Re: how do I run a macro program on Excel?

    If you go to Tools | Macro | Macros you will see a list of the macros
    available - just highlight the one you want and click Run.
    Alternatively, there may be a keyboard short-cut set up for the macro -
    just press this.

    Hope this helps.

    Pete

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: how do I run a macro program on Excel?

    alt f8

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    London UK

    Macro enabling

    Before you can run a macro you need to enable the function.
    Go to Tools/macros/Security and choose which secrity level you want, bearing in mind that with the low setting you can be vulnerable to viruses.