keyboard shortcut

  1. #1
    Dave
    Guest

    keyboard shortcut

    Hello
    According to Office Assistant Online, if you click Ctrl Home, it places the
    insertion point to the beginning of the worksheet. And if you click Ctrl
    End, it moves the insertion point to the last used cell on the worksheet.
    My last row is 256 but Ctrl End takes the cursor to row 449 which is miles
    away.
    I've made absolutely sure there is nothing between 256 and 449 but it still
    does it.
    Can anyone help please
    Dave

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: keyboard shortcut

    Sometime Excel remembers data or formatting that you removed from the
    worksheet. There are instructions here for resetting the last cell:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Dave
    Guest

    Re: keyboard shortcut

    Thank you very much.
    That worked.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Patricia Shannon
    Guest

    Re: keyboard shortcut

    Also, "save-as" the file to itself works for me.