Problem with Circular Reference

  1. #1
    Paul M
    Guest

    Problem with Circular Reference

    If someone could help with my issue, it would be great!

    I am trying to make a custom amortization table using the one that microsoft
    has a teplate for.

    I would like to take a calculated value, subtract the supplied for "total
    interest" and project that value into the supplied "loan amount".

    The problem I am having is that when I try to do this, I get a circular
    referance error. How can I correct this without having to write the entire
    table from scratch?

    Thanks in advance,

    Paul M

  2. #2
    Patricia Shannon
    Guest

    RE: Problem with Circular Reference

    This might help:
    On the menu, click "Options"
    Click the "Calculation" tab.
    Click the "Iteration" box, if it is not already on.
    If necessary, give a value for
    Maximum iterations
    and Maximum Change

    Patricia Shannon