olap cube

  1. #1
    little bear
    Guest

    olap cube

    I have a set of 43 text files, each with the same headers and number of rows
    but different data. I would like an automated system to import them all into
    one excel spreadsheet. This is a recurring task with different numbers of
    text files.

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: olap cube

    Send a sample text file so i can see the delimiters and setup.

    Send other details that might be specific to the case.

    [email protected]

    http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

    - -Mark