How can I transfer something from a cd to a word document?

  1. #1
    gramsba
    Guest

    How can I transfer something from a cd to a word document?

    I had poems that I had written saved to a floppy disk and i had them
    transfered to a CD-RW. I now want to save it to a word document so I can add
    to it. My question is how can I do this?
    Thanks for any and all help.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How can I transfer something from a cd to a word document?

    Copy them to your hard drive and then insert them into Word. You didn't
    mention the file types or anything, so I can't be sure if that's actually
    going to do it for you.
    Also, this doesn't seem to be an Excel question and you're in the Excel
    group...

    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com