Picture in Excel disappears from screen

  1. #1
    briansetondavis
    Guest

    Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    My pictures inserted into Excel spreadsheets do not show up on screen (I can
    get them to show if I change something using the picture toolbar, but they
    disappear again when I move the picture off the screen or do print preview)
    but do appear when I print the spreadsheet.

    Any ideas why this is happening?

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    Not sure but ...

    Tools >> Options >> Objects ..Show All

  3. #3
    Robert
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    I’m experiencing the same problem, were ever able to resolve this issue?

  4. #4
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    There is a way to fix it but I do not have my notes with me and I am at an
    Internet cafe where they do not have Excel so I will take a guess.
    There is an option button or Tick box in the Insert picture dialog.

  5. #5
    Chip
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    Has anyone found a fix yet? I have the same problem, it's very irritating, to
    say the least.
    --
    chip

  6. #6
    Paul
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    I am also having this problem. The picture disappears when you view in Print
    Preview, however it does print. The same thing happens with the SmartArt.

  7. #7
    Thibault
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    There is a problem with the Office 2007 graphics system. It is new, so it
    doesn't always draw objects correctly. I'm sorry, but I don't know of a way
    to fix it. I do know that the Excel product team is aware of the problem and
    will fix it before the software is released to market.

    "Paul" wrote:

    > I am also having this problem. The picture disappears when you view in Print
    > Preview, however it does print. The same thing happens with the SmartArt.
    >
    > "Chip" wrote:
    >
    > > Has anyone found a fix yet? I have the same problem, it's very irritating, to
    > > say the least.
    > > --
    > > chip
    > >
    > > "exceluserforeman" wrote:
    > >
    > > > There is a way to fix it but I do not have my notes with me and I am at an
    > > > Internet cafe where they do not have Excel so I will take a guess.
    > > > There is an option button or Tick box in the Insert picture dialog.

X vBulletin 4.1.8 Debug Information

  • Page Generation 0.06368 seconds
  • Memory Usage 8,949KB
  • Queries Executed 16 (?)
More Information
Template Usage (30):
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_global_above_footer
  • (1)ad_global_below_navbar
  • (1)ad_global_header1
  • (1)ad_global_header2
  • (1)ad_navbar_below
  • (1)ad_showthread_firstpost_sig
  • (1)ad_showthread_firstpost_start
  • (1)ad_thread_first_post_content
  • (1)ad_thread_last_post_content
  • (1)footer
  • (1)forumrules
  • (1)gobutton
  • (1)header
  • (1)headinclude
  • (1)headinclude_bottom
  • (7)memberaction_dropdown
  • (1)navbar
  • (4)navbar_link
  • (4)navbar_noticebit
  • (6)option
  • (7)postbit_legacy
  • (7)postbit_wrapper
  • (4)showthread_bookmarksite
  • (1)spacer_close
  • (1)spacer_open
  • (1)tagbit_wrapper
  • (1)vbseo_linkbackmenu_entry

Phrase Groups Available (6):
  • global
  • inlinemod
  • postbit
  • posting
  • reputationlevel
  • showthread
Included Files (40):
  • ./vbseo.php
  • ./env.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_pre.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_createurl.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_db.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_vb.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_seo.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_misc.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_crr.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_cache.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_hook.php
  • ./vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_startup.php
  • ./includes/config.php
  • ./showthread.php
  • ./global.php
  • ./includes/class_bootstrap.php
  • ./includes/init.php
  • ./includes/class_core.php
  • ./includes/functions.php
  • ./includes/class_friendly_url.php
  • ./includes/class_hook.php
  • ./includes/functions_cforum.php
  • ./includes/functions_facebook.php
  • ./includes/functions_bigthree.php
  • ./includes/class_postbit.php
  • ./includes/class_bbcode.php
  • ./includes/functions_reputation.php
  • ./includes/class_bootstrap_framework.php
  • ./vb/vb.php
  • ./vb/phrase.php
  • ./packages/vbattach/attach.php
  • ./vb/types.php