Help! How to print multiple charts on the same page

  1. #1

    Help! How to print multiple charts on the same page

    Hi, I could really use some quick help, and appreciate any quick responses. How can I print multiple created Charts in Excel on the same page, kinda simliar to how you can print multiple slides per page in Powerpoint. Is it possible, and how? thanks, and sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum.

    Thanks in advance.

    Joel

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Help! How to print multiple charts on the same page

    Joel,
    You might want to give my free Excel add-in "Print Selections Only" a try.
    Note: you select the group of cells behind each chart.
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA