How do I change the appearance of a checkbox

  1. #1
    Christine
    Guest

    How do I change the appearance of a checkbox

    Hello,

    I am creating a form in Excel and want to had a series of Check Box items.
    They do not need to connect with anything, just show the check or not. I'm
    using the Forms Toolbar.

    How do I change the font type and size on the forms items? I can't imagine
    that MS wouldn't allow these to be modified to match the rest of the form..
    so, How do I do it? I can't find options for this anywhere.
    --
    christine

  2. #2
    Elkar
    Guest

    RE: How do I change the appearance of a checkbox

    Try using the Checkbox from the "Control Toolbox" toolbar rather than from
    the "Forms" toolbar. One would think they'd be the same, but they are
    different. You'll then be able to right-click and select Properties and
    adjust your Font appearance there.

    HTH,
    Elkar

  3. #3
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: How do I change the appearance of a checkbox

    You would have to use the Control Toolbox's checkbox (ActiveX) not the Forms
    checkboxes. And even then, the size of the cb is fixed!

    news:[email protected]...