inserting symbols not available in excel

  1. #1
    milkha jauhal
    Guest

    inserting symbols not available in excel

    Hi there,

    I want to insert some symbols in excel and I cannot find the correct ones,
    these symbols are the washing instruction symbols we have in all our clothing.
    I have found some of them in the "TextilePiEF" font in the symbols menu, but
    not all of the ones I need. So i wanted to know whether:
    1) I could modify some of the symbols in "TextilePiEF" font ? OR
    2) Find these washing instruction symbols on the internet ? OR
    3) Deisgn my own in PAINT or something and put them in one of the 'insert
    symbols' fonts ?

  2. #2
    Trevor Shuttleworth
    Guest

    Re: inserting symbols not available in excel

    Use Google and search for washing symbols

    Some of the search results ...

    http://www.textileaffairs.com/lguide.htm

    http://strategis.ic.gc.ca/epic/inter.../ca02009e.html

    http://www.persil.com/ask_persil/cs_washing/