Grouping Data in Excel

  1. #1
    Fran B
    Guest

    Grouping Data in Excel

    I am working with a mail list which includes real estate information such as
    sale price, assessed value. I need to select certain propertys with a sale
    price of over $300K and an assessed value over $200K. I presently highlight
    the properties that meet my criteria, then cut and paste to group the
    highlighted data together. Any way the highlighted data can be grouped
    together without the cutting and pasting, which can take a long time. My
    list is over 60,000 names.

  2. #2
    IrishKB
    Guest