Search feature not too helpful

  1. #1
    WA

    Search feature not too helpful

    Anyone have any tips for getting the most out of the search feature on this site

    I usually will try to find my answers in there but it's been totally fruitless.

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Search feature not too helpful

    You ought to consider using Outlook Express as your newsgroup reader.
    One feature is the ability to flag posts and have them appear bold and in
    color when any response is made to that post.
    You can also have all flagged messages appear at the top of your screen.
    You also get to skip the middleman and the advertising.
    Instructions here...
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/misc_tutorials/oe_ng/

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

    "famdamly"wrote in message
    Anyone have any tips for getting the most out of the search feature on
    this site
    I usually will try to find my answers in there but it's been totally
    fruitless.
    famdamly