I can't add a row How can I change it to let me insert a row

  1. #1
    buncogal
    Guest

    I can't add a row How can I change it to let me insert a row

    Everytime I try to insert a row in my name's list it tells me I cannot for
    fear of
    looseing data. I was able to insert a row until last time I tried to add a
    name to my list. Can anyone help me figure out why it won't let me.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: I can't add a row How can I change it to let me insert a row

    Sounds like you've got rows (and maybe columns too) that Excel thinks
    contain data. You need to clean up your worksheet. See:

    ************
    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com
    Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
    Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    buncogal
    Guest

    Re: I can't add a row How can I change it to let me insert a row

    Thank you so much it worked like a charm. I am very new at using Excel. Again
    thank you. I have been trying to figure it out for 2 days.