tab key jumps to next page

  1. #1

    tab key jumps to next page

    On one workstation, I somehow have accidentally set it that when I push the tab key, it jumps to the next page to the right instead of the next cell to the right. Even though I don't think it would be too easy to accidentally write a macro, I have tried looking through my list of macros to find it. I have even tried to overwrite it with a macro, but I haven't been successful. It is an option to select if the "Enter" key will take the cursor to the cell below or the cell to the right, but I haven't found a set up option like that for the "Tab" key. Has anyone encountered this issue before?

  2. #2

    Re: tab key jumps to next page

    tools|options|transition tab
    Uncheck all those lotus 123 transition settings.