Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Sending 1 worksheet of a workbook as email file attachment

  1. #1
    JLG
    Guest

    Sending 1 worksheet of a workbook as email file attachment

    Would like to be able to select 1 worksheet out of a workbook that has a
    dozen worksheets to send as an attachment in an email (not as the text or
    body of the email message, as an actual Excel file attachment) -- the only
    options I can find are to either send the entire workbook or to add that one
    worksheet in the body of your email.....has anyone found the ability to do
    this differently? Appreciate any guidance -- thank you!

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: Sending 1 worksheet of a workbook as email file attachment

    Right-click on the worksheet tab and select Move or Copy... In the pop-up,
    select 'New Book' from the drop-down and select the Copy check-box. You'll
    have a new workbook with just the one worksheet. Send the new workbook as an
    attachment.