Another Date/Cell Color/Condition Formatting Question

  1. #1
    Millerk
    Guest

    Another Date/Cell Color/Condition Formatting Question

    This is a 3-part formula needed to answer a couple of if scenarios.

    A4 thru A50 contains an alphabetical listing of students. A51 thru A60 are
    blank and available to add new students as needed. B1 thru Z1 list due dates
    of fees.

    B4 has the following condition formula so that if payment is not received on
    the due date the cell will change to red.

    =AND($B$1<TODAY(),B4="")

    Q1: I've been trying to add an addition formula so that if the date is
    greater than 10 days the cell will become shaded or a different color other
    than red but keep getting errors or no change to the cell with what I'm
    trying.

    Q2: A third condition needs to be if there is no student name is A then the
    cell needs to remain white and not change colors according to the dates.

    Q3: If I add a new name at the bottom and then sort them alphabetically,
    will my formulas adjust accordingly?

    I'm sure there is a simple way of doing this, but I just can't seem to find
    the solution.

  2. #2
    Millerk
    Guest

    RE: Another Date/Cell Color/Condition Formatting Question

    Solved my question with A LOT of trial and error.