Automatic update of the list range in DSUM

  1. #1
    Paul Smith
    Guest

    Automatic update of the list range in DSUM

    Dear All

    I have a list with some data and related with that list I use DSUM.
    However, whenever I add lines to the list, I have to redefine the list
    range in DSUM. Can one do that automatically, i.e., can the list range
    be automatically updated in DSUM whenever the list range changes?

    Thanks in advance,

    Paul

  2. #2

    Re: Automatic update of the list range in DSUM

    See Debra Dalgeish's site for some nice tips:
    http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

  3. #3
    Paul Smith
    Guest

    Re: Automatic update of the list range in DSUM

    >> I have a list with some data and related with that list I use DSUM.
    >> However, whenever I add lines to the list, I have to redefine the
    >> list range in DSUM. Can one do that automatically, i.e., can the
    >> list range be automatically updated in DSUM whenever the list range
    >> changes?

    > See Debra Dalgeish's site for some nice tips:
    > http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

    Thanks, Dave, for your help.

    Paul