How do I make the default Find>>Within>>Workbook in Excel?

  1. #1
    ISLHELPDESK
    Guest

    How do I make the default Find>>Within>>Workbook in Excel?

    I do searches all of the time in Excel spreadsheets. These spreadsheets
    contain several worksheets and I want the default when I go to Edit>>Find...
    to be Find>>within>>workbook, instead of just Sheet. Is there a way to change
    this to the Default?

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: How do I make the default Find>>Within>>Workbook in Excel?

    Hi ISLHELPDESK. Go to this site and scroll down to flexfind. I think it may
    do what you're looking for. Also, if you select all your worksheets before
    doing the find, it will search all worksheets. HTH
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin

  3. #3
    ISLHELPDESK

    "Michael" wrote:

    > Hi ISLHELPDESK. Go to this site and scroll down to flexfind. I think it may
    > do what you're looking for. Also, if you select all your worksheets before
    > doing the find, it will search all worksheets. HTH
    > --
    > Sincerely, Michael Colvin
    >

    > "ISLHELPDESK" wrote:
    >
    > > I do searches all of the time in Excel spreadsheets. These spreadsheets
    > > contain several worksheets and I want the default when I go to Edit>>Find...
    > > to be Find>>within>>workbook, instead of just Sheet. Is there a way to change
    > > this to the Default?

    What website was that?

  4. #4

    Re: How do I make the default Find>>Within>>Workbook in Excel?

    Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind:
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/

  5. #5
    Michael
    Guest

    Re: How do I make the default Find>>Within>>Workbook in Excel?

    Oops. Forgot to paste in the address. Thanks for the help Dave.
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin