255 Character Limit

  1. #1
    Colin
    Guest

    255 Character Limit

    I am doing a vlookup command and am it is only returning the first 255
    characters. How can I make it return them all?

  2. #2

    Re: 255 Character Limit

    If you're using =vlookup() to return a value from a closed workbook, then open
    that other workbook (and force a recalculation).

    Closed workbooks will only "send" 255 characters.

  3. #3
    Colin
    Guest

    Re: 255 Character Limit