VLOOKUP Problems

  1. #1
    djDaemon
    Guest

    VLOOKUP Problems

    So, I have a fairly simple validation/lookup sheet that I am having trouble
    with.

    In my source list, I have part numbers in col A and prices in col B,
    starting in row 2. In my main sheet, I used the part numbers for validation
    (col B, starting in row 2) with the formula:

    "=OFFSET(CGUNS,0,0,,1)"

    In the price column (col C, starting in row 2) on this main sheet, I used
    the formula:

    "=IF(ISBLANK(B2),"",VLOOKUP(B2,CGUNS,2,0))

    Now, my validation (part number column) works just fine - I am able to
    select the part from the drop-down list. However, when I do select a part, I
    get "#REF" in the price column.

    What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help!

  2. #2
    djDaemon
    Guest

    RE: VLOOKUP Problems