How do I NOT copy hidden rows to a new worksheet?

  1. #1
    Steve
    Guest

    How do I NOT copy hidden rows to a new worksheet?

    I have a large spreadsheet and have hidden rows. I do not want to copy the
    hidden rows into a new spreadsheet. How do I do that?

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: How do I NOT copy hidden rows to a new worksheet?

    Edit>Go To>Special, check Visible cells only before you Copy

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: How do I NOT copy hidden rows to a new worksheet?

    After selecting, and before copying, use Edit->Goto->Special and click
    Visible Cells Only, followed by OK. Now you can copy and paste as you wish

  4. #4
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: How do I NOT copy hidden rows to a new worksheet?

    ONe way, is go ahead and copy the hidden cells and then use the feature in
    ASAP Utilities to delete them.

    Available free at www.asap-utilities.com

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3