Hlookup or Vlookup problem? or wich other solution? Complex Proble

  1. #1
    Micos3
    Guest

    Hlookup or Vlookup problem? or wich other solution? Complex Proble

    I have this formula that i need to improve:
    =if(and(today()<(DATEVALUE(C2&"/"&C$1&"/"&$A2)-7);DATEVALUE(C2&"/"&C$1&"/"&$A2));"";"It Misses 7 Days")

    This formula works, but to apply to every case i need to change it, these
    are the db:
    Jan Febr March ....
    Year 12 Upper Formula
    Year 6 Upper Formula
    Changed
    Year 5 Upper Formula
    Changed

    If anyone try this formula works but i need to change it manually in every
    line.
    I was trying to change where C2 is to a sum of that data in this case it
    would give me 12, but i have a serius problem to get the month, represented
    in formula by C1.
    I've tryed to use Hlookup but once the month is upper i tryed to put in last
    row of excel a copy of C1:, to give me back the month, but or i did something
    wrong or is my knowledge.

    Someone undearstand what i want? And can anyone help me?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Hlookup or Vlookup problem? or wich other solution? Complex Proble

    Hi

    Try
    =IF(B2="";""'
    IF(AND(TODAY()<(DATEVALUE(B2&"/"&B$1&"/"&$A2)-7),DATEVALUE(B2&"/"&B$1&"/"&$A2));
    "";"It Misses 7 Days"))

    This will deal with January. Copy across as far as required then down as
    far as required.

    --
    Regards

    Roger Govier

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Micos3
    Guest

    Re: Hlookup or Vlookup problem? or wich other solution? Complex Pr

    Thanks for ur awnser, Yes it works, but for that i need to have 12 cells more
    in one line, and won't work so well giving the warning. i would rather to
    substuitute in one line. Can help me?