template for monthly income/expenses corresponding to IRS Schedule

  1. #1
    watchman
    Guest

    template for monthly income/expenses corresponding to IRS Schedule

    I am looking for a template to record monthly income and expenses that
    correspond exactly to IRS Schedule C profit or loss for business for sole
    proprietorships.

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: template for monthly income/expenses corresponding to IRS Schedule

    Surei\ly you can download one from the IRS website?

  3. #3
    watchman
    Guest

    RE: template for monthly income/expenses corresponding to Schedule C

    I have the form. I'm looking for a monthly template to keep track of the
    expenses (from receipts, invoices, etc.) that correspond to the form. I've
    used a ledger style book from DOME for 15 years, but the categories listed do
    not exactly correspond to the Schedule C categories and I've always had to
    manually cross out those that don't apply and write in those that do. I'm
    tired of doing that.