Word Doc w/2 Excel Sheets - need formula to link them

  1. #1
    Tab
    Guest

    Word Doc w/2 Excel Sheets - need formula to link them

    Hello,
    I have a Word Document in which there are 2 separate excel sheets embeded. I
    need a formula that will take the dollar sum from one sheet and display it in
    the other sheet in the same Word Document.

    Can someone help me?
    --
    Tab

  2. #2
    Chris Marlow
    Guest

    RE: Word Doc w/2 Excel Sheets - need formula to link them

    Hi,

    I guess you have embedded 2 separate Excel worksheet objects.

    If you create a workbook (in Excel itself) that does what you want on two
    worksheets the Copy & Paste Special each part (in Word Edit - Paste Special -
    Paste link - Microsoft Excel Worksheet Object). Then the two sheets will be
    linked.

    Regards,

    Chris.

    --