#N/A External Link Error

  1. #1
    Steve C
    Guest

    #N/A External Link Error

    I am getting a #N/A error in a cell on my workbook (Earned Time.xls). The
    cell has a formula link to another workbook (Vacation.xls). When I open
    Vacation.xls, the #N/A error in Earned Time.xls disappears and the cell
    displays the proper information. When I close Vacation.xls, the cell in
    Earned Time.xls continues to display the proper information up until the time
    I save and close it.

    However, when I re-open Earned Time.xls, the #N/A error is back! Can anyone
    tell me why this is happening?

  2. #2

    Re: #N/A External Link Error

    What's the formula that you're using?