how to get disk icon on save button of save as dialog like 2000

  1. #1
    RichT
    Guest

    how to get disk icon on save button of save as dialog like 2000

    Office 2000 and XP had a save as dialog with the save button showing the word
    "save" and a floppy disk icon. The icon is gone in Office 2003 (but still
    there in Visio 2003). Any way to get it back?

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: how to get disk icon on save button of save as dialog like 2000

    You may be the first person in the world to notice this. Certainly the
    first to care. I think it went the way of floppies in general.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: how to get disk icon on save button of save as dialog like 2000

    Should be on the Standard Toolbar.

    If not, go to Tools>Customize>Commands>File.

    Look for the floppy disk icon and drag it to your Toolbar.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP