Saving problems:existing file,

  1. #1
    kgclub
    Guest

    Saving problems:existing file,

    I open and existing file, make changes and save it under a new name - when I
    open the original file the new data is there!! What am I doing wrong.

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    re: Saving problems:existing file,

    Do you have autosave activated? Click Tools and look to see if there is an
    option called AutoSave in the list, and if it is and there's a check mark
    next to it, it's been turned on. Click to turn it off. This is an add-in
    and if it's not in your menu it means that the add-in has not been activated
    and that the problem is not an autosave issue.

    --
    Kevin Backmann