Your prayers have been answered: GRIDLINE Answers are Here!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Labrador_68
    Guest

    Your prayers have been answered: GRIDLINE Answers are Here!

    DON'T YOU JUST HATE seeing the SAME OLD TIRED ANSWER, over and over again
    when it comes to a GRIDLINE inquiry? (blah, blah, <Tools>, <Options>, then
    <View>, then click the <Gridlines> checkbox to disable/enable gridlines)
    YUCK!!!

    DON'T GIVE UP NOW FRIENDS, because I know EXACTLY what you REALLY WANNA
    KNOW! Most of you simply wanna turn them OFF & ON upon your DISPLAY just
    like a LIGHTSWITCH, without having to DRILL DOWN into multiple menus each and
    every time, RIGHT?

    YES, as most of you suspected, there REALLY IS A SIMPLE BUTTON you can
    permanently add to your toolbars forever, EMPOWERING YOU to simply click on
    one button so that your GRIDLINES are either ON or OFF, showing up OR not
    showing up on your worksheet/display with ONE click of the mouse!!!

    WELL, here's HOW TO SETUP your GRIDLINE TOGGLE SWITCH to VIEW or to HIDE.

    1) First, GO to <VIEW>, and then choose <TOOLBARS>

    2) Scroll down list of Toolbars shown & choose the very last one: <CUSTOMIZE>

    3) Then, choose the <COMMANDS> tab, and scroll down the LEFTHAND window of
    toolbars until you reach <FORMS>... Okay, highlight/choose the <FORMS> item.

    4) Move to the RIGHT HAND panel and scroll down until you reach <TOGGLE GRID>

    5) GRAB it with your MOUSE, and DRAG -n- DROP this BUTTON up to any toolbar
    near your MENU, and placing it between ANY OTHER Tools & Buttons you
    currently have displayed. Simply choose the most logical set of tools to
    which to drop it -- I place mine near the <BORDERS> drop down tools...

    6) HEY, CONGRATULATIONS!
    You have just permanently added the tool/button that acts as a LIGHTSWITCH
    to either VIEW the gridlines, OR turn them OFF altogether w/ only one click
    of your mouse!

    Happy Toggling Those Gridlines...

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Your prayers have been answered: GRIDLINE Answers are Here!

    its easier n that...go to view/toolbars and enable forms,you will have a
    toolbar right there to turn of grids and grab combo,list and
    checkboxes...after all in a form you dont always want the gridlines.
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!