In Excel, my color formatting is only showing in print preview. Fi

  1. #1
    Cookie
    Guest

    In Excel, my color formatting is only showing in print preview. Fi

    I seem to be in grey mode. I can only see my color formatting when I go to
    print preview. How can I see the format while I'm working on the spreadsheet?
    I am using Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: In Excel, my color formatting is only showing in print preview. Fi

    Think you're in Page Break Preview
    Click View > Normal
    --
    Max