Hyperlink - How to change default e-mail client?

  1. #1
    Kamlesh
    Guest

    Hyperlink - How to change default e-mail client?

    When I use e-mail hyperlink, I can click on it to bring the email client
    window. By default, I am getting Outlook Express window.

    How can I change the default email client to Lotus Notes, so that I can send
    mails from Excel using Lotus Notes client?

  2. #2
    NAVEEN
    Guest

    RE: Hyperlink - How to change default e-mail client?

    You may try this

    - Tools->Internet Options

    - Click on "Programs" tab

    - In the "e-mail" Combo box select the desired default e-mail program

    Regards
    NAVEEN

  3. #3
    Kamlesh
    Guest

    RE: Hyperlink - How to change default e-mail client?

    Yes, it worked. Thanks a lot.

  4. #4
    NANcy05
    Guest

    RE: Hyperlink - How to change default e-mail client?

    One of my users is having the same problem. When I go into Tool/ Internet
    Options, there is NO Program tab?
    I downloaded the latest IE. Still no Tab?
    Is there another way to change default? Somehow it got changed to Outlook
    Express, instead of Outlook, and now when he is trying to route something,
    and a box comes up to setup internet email.
    Thanks.

  5. #5

    Re: Hyperlink - How to change default e-mail client?

    I think I'd ask this question in a newsgroup devoted to MSIE--not excel.