Right click on cell to set formula reference as absolute

  1. #1
    Neil
    Guest

    Right click on cell to set formula reference as absolute

    If you can already do this please let me know, i get fed up with entering $
    each time I want to make it an absolute reference

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    Doug Kanter
    Guest

    Re: Right click on cell to set formula reference as absolute

    "Neil" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If you can already do this please let me know, i get fed up with entering
    > $
    > each time I want to make it an absolute reference

    > this
    > click "I Agree" in the message pane.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...lic.excel.misc

    Last week, someone posted this suggestion:

    "You can use F4 to toggle through the different styles of absolute
    references. =$A1, =A$1, =$A$1."

    Doesn't work in Excel 2000, but it might work if you have a later version.