Incert a photo into a cell based on info in another cell

  1. #1
    azidrane
    Guest

    Incert a photo into a cell based on info in another cell

    Hey,
    I need to insert a photo into a cell (a cell that has been merged btw)
    based on the information in a cell (i.e. A1). This cell (A1) uses list
    validation and allows one to choose from a list of names. What I want
    to do is put a photo into a cell (say B1) from a folder (say
    C:\Photos\) based on the name that is selected in A1.

    Make sense?

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: Incert a photo into a cell based on info in another cell

    azidrane, have a look here and see if this will do what you want

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    azidrane
    Guest

    Re: Incert a photo into a cell based on info in another cell

    Close Enough. Thanks Paul!

  4. #4
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: Incert a photo into a cell based on info in another cell

    Your welcome