Error Msgs?

  1. #1
    reno
    Guest

    Error Msgs?

    Recd these 3 error msg,
    1.compile error in hidden module: thisworkbook
    2.could not load and object because it is not available on this machine
    clicked ok to both and proceeded then when I went to save
    the folder C:\doc & settings.....is not accessible folder may be located in
    unavailable location, protected w/passord or the file name contains a / or \

    was able to save only when i clicked on an existing file w/different name
    and overwrote it.

    ran anti-virus, none found; no changes from prev day, no new s/w downloaded
    since prev day.

    Any ideas???

  2. #2

    Re: Error Msgs?

    Chip Pearson has some notes on how to diagnose startup errors at:

    And Jan Karel Pieterse has more notes at:
    http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/StartupProblems.asp