Is it possible to count the day of Month/Year?

  1. #1
    Joe
    Guest

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to count the day of Month/Year?

    Hi Joe

    I'm not sure that I understand your question, but if you are asking
    whether you can determine the number of days in each month of the year
    then try the following.
    In cell A1 enter the Year you require e.g. 2006
    In cells A2:A13 enter the numbers 1 to 12
    In B2 =DAY(DATE($A$1,A2+1,0))
    and copy down through cells B3:B13

    Alternatively, if you wanted to show Month names in cells A2:A13, enter
    in A2
    =DATE($A$1,row()-1,1)
    Format>Cells>Number>Custom mmm to show Jan
    Copy down through cells A3:A13
    Change formula in B2 to
    =DAY(DATE($A$1,Row(),0))

    --