Is there a way to underline by clicking on text?

  1. #1

    Is there a way to underline by clicking on text?

    I'm new to excel and I am extremely impressed with the sophistication of it. I'm not even sure if this is possible, but is there a way to underline text buy just clicking or double clicking on it, with some code or something?

    Exmaple:
    apple, orange, pear

    After clicking or double clicking on orange:
    apple, orange, pear

    Any help would be great and I appreciate it some one could tell if it's not even possible at all.

    Thank You

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Is there a way to underline by clicking on text?

    As with al MS Office products, CTRL+U will underline
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Thank you for your help. I guess that'll do.