Delete quota from a cell

  1. #1
    Manos
    Guest

    Delete quota from a cell

    Dear all

    I have export some data from Access xp
    when i am looking the data to excel there is a single quota and so when i am
    trying to import the data to access again then the search option in the
    access do not work properly.
    The case is if it is possible to create a formula that i can run in excel in
    order to subtrack the quota (') from the cell.

    I used TRIM formula and a subtrack the spaces from the front and the back of
    the data

    Any good ideas of how can i delete the quota?

    Thanks in advance
    Manos

  2. #2
    vezerid
    Guest

    Re: Delete quota from a cell

    Mano,

    Use an extra column, where you create duplicates for the quoted values.
    The simplest such formula is

    =A1

    Then Copy the new column and using Edit|Paste Special...|Values, paste
    it over the original data. This will overwrite the single quote.

    Elpizw na boithaei

    Kostis Vezerides

  3. #3
    Manos