data to repeat on each page

  1. #1
    Mike
    Guest

    data to repeat on each page

    We have a need to include rotated text on each printed page. The sheet is
    printed in landscape and then put into a binder. We need information that
    will appear on the upper right corner in the binder (so it can be read
    without turning the book), or the lower right corner as displayed on the
    screen in print preview.

    The only way we know to do this is to put a text box on each page. This is
    very cumbersome since there are hundreds of pages. Does anyone know of a
    trick to get this task accomplished? Thanks in advance for any help!

  2. #2
    Jim May
    Guest

    Re: data to repeat on each page

    What info do you wish to include in the Block?
    Sample...??

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Mike
    Guest

    Re: data to repeat on each page

    The kicker is that we need the page number to be included. I discovered
    that we can put a rotated image with text in the footer. However this
    method does not include a way to include page numbers etc. If you have any
    suggestions please let me know. Thanks!