Applying conditional formatting to cell based on another cell's in

  1. #1
    kdesemple
    Guest

    Applying conditional formatting to cell based on another cell's in

    Is this even possible? I've done conditional formatting to a cell based on
    that same cell's info BUT what I want to do now is something like this...Can
    I apply conditional formatting to cell A3 based on the information in cell
    B3? If so, how do I do that?? I completely suck at writing formulas so, if
    you know the answer, can you help me with how to write the formula, too?
    Basically, I want to apply formatting to A3 if B3 has a value greater than
    zero. Thank you!!

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Applying conditional formatting to cell based on another cell's in

    use "Formula is" and the formula is

    =B3>0