Rookie needs help!

  1. #1

    Unhappy Rookie needs help!

    1 I want to create a program to give me the data format as shown:
    2 1,2,3,4,5,6, to 30
    3 31,32,33, to 60
    4 61, to 90
    5 91,92, to 120
    6 and so on
    7 Can someone help me please?
    to 300

    Many Thanks!

  2. #2

    Unhappy

    to 300

    I want to create a program to give me the data format as shown below:
    1,2,3,4,5,6, to 30
    31,32,33, to 60
    61, to 90
    91,92, to 120
    and so on
    Can someone help me please

  3. #3
    Sloth
    Guest

    Re: Rookie needs help!

    enter this formula in A1. Copy it across to column AD and down to row 300.

    =30*(ROW()-1)+COLUMN()

  4. #4

    Unhappy It doesn't work!

    This is the data all in column A1 to A300

    to 300

    I want to create a program to give me the data format as shown below:
    for every 30 rows, it will put the data together with a "comma" between each number:

    I like to see how it is written in VB:

    1,2,3,4,5,6, to 30
    31,32,33, to 60
    61, to 90