FIND POSITIVE VALUE

  1. #1
    FIRSTROUNDKO via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    FIND POSITIVE VALUE

    Hi,

    how do I select the first positive value in collumn K from row 1 downwards?

    Thanks in advance

    Darren

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: FIND POSITIVE VALUE

    Try this:

    =INDEX(K1:K100,MATCH(TRUE,(K1:K100>0),0))

    Note: Commit that array formula by holding down the [Ctrl][Shift] keys and
    press [Enter].

    Adjust range references to suit your situation.

    Does that help?

    ***********
    Regards,
    Ron

    XL2002, WinXP-Pro

  3. #3
    Jim May
    Guest

    Re: FIND POSITIVE VALUE

    one way (in a standard module) paste in:

    Sub FindPositiveVal()
    Dim lrow As Long
    Dim MyRng As Range
    Sheets("Sheet1").Range("K1").Select ' CHANGE Sheet Name
    lrow = Cells(Rows.Count, 11).End(xlUp).Row
    Set MyRng = Range("K1:K" & lrow)
    For Each cell In MyRng
    If ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0) >= 1 Then
    ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select