Whites To Be A Minority in the U.S. in decades.

  1. #1

    Exclamation Whites To Be A Minority in the U.S. in decades.

    www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=18
    www.davidduke.com/index.php?p=22
    www.stormfront.org
    www.nationalvanguard.org
    www.wcotr.com/holybooks/ner-1-02.html
    www.wcotr.com/holybooks/credo22.html
    www.wcotr.com/holybooks/credo03.html
    www.wcotr.com/holybooks/credo23.html
    www.wcotr.com/holybooks/credo73.html
    www.overthrow.com/creator
    www.whiterevolution.com
    www.whitecivilrights.com

    "Every White nation has a critically low birthrate that will result in a greatly diminished White population. In America, even the U.S. Government has officially projected that those of European descent will become a minority in four or five decades. We will be outnumbered and outvoted in the nation our forefathers built! European-Americans have long been a small minority of the earths population. But now in the United States and all over the world we are also rapidly becoming minorities in our very homelands. All these factors lead inexorably to annihilation for our people. The current birthrate of 1.25 means that for each 100 European-Americans after only five future generations there will be less than 10. Unless the White Race wakes up shortly, the White Race in America (and the world) will long have been wiped out by the rapidly breeding, clawing, hostile mud races of the world. The White Race, united and organized, is ten times more powerful than all the rest of the mud "humanity" put together. Remember you have 200 million White people in America and 800 million White people on earth who are going to join you as soon as you alert them to the White revolution. It is the all consuming purpose of Stormfront to wake up and unite the White Race into the Earth-shaking White revolution within decades. Make no mistake about it — the White Race will soon unite and fight for it's survival, or it will be exterminated. No Time To Lose. If this drags on much longer the White Man will actually be in a hopeless position to fight back and survive. You have no choice, no way out, White Man! It's either fight or die!" We Must Fight! We Must Win! White Power!"

    \1
    \1

  2. #2
    Therese
    Guest

    RE: Whites To Be A Minority in the U.S. in decades.

    Thought you'd like to know...sent a copy to the police.

    --
    Therese

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Whites To Be A Minority in the U.S. in decades.

    Don't feed the trolls, since you replied to this by quoting it , it will be
    multiplied in more servers and in more search engines than if you just
    ignored it.

    Peo

    news:[email protected]...