How do I make a header row appear at top of each page (not cell#)

  1. #1
    Crazy4Dogz
    Guest

    How do I make a header row appear at top of each page (not cell#)

    When I name the columns there's a way to make it a "header row" so it's
    displayed on each page, but I can't remember how. Help?

  2. #2

    Re: How do I make a header row appear at top of each page (not cell#)

    For printing:
    File|page setup|sheet tab|rows to repeat at top

    For viewing:
    Select A1 (just to make sure it's visible)
    select a cell (say B2)
    window|freeze Panes

    Everything to the left of that selected cell (b2 in my sample) will be frozen.
    Everything above that cell will be frozen.

  3. #3
    Elkar
    Guest

    RE: How do I make a header row appear at top of each page (not cell#)

    File --> Page Setup --> Sheet tab

    You should see a field called "Rows to repeat at top"

    Fill in, or select, your rows here.

    HTH,
    Elkar

  4. #4
    MyVeryOwnSelf
    Guest

    Re: How do I make a header row appear at top of each page (not cell#)

    > When I name the columns there's a way to make it a "header row" so it's
    > displayed on each page, but I can't remember how. Help?

    One way:

    File >> Page setup >> Sheet >> Rows to repeat at top