Find duplicate records in Excel 2003

  1. #1
    Wayne
    Guest

    Find duplicate records in Excel 2003

    I would like to search an Excel db spreadsheet including name, company,
    address, phone, e-mail address in rows. I want to locate and be able to
    extract the duplicates, not necessarily delete or remove the duplicate
    records.

    Can anyone help. The "Delete duplicate rows" and "How to remove duplicate
    records" is not the answer.

    I remember seeing training on this subject a few months ago but cannot find
    it now.

    Thanks
    Wayne

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Find duplicate records in Excel 2003

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...