Pivot field dropping one item

  1. #1
    Sharon
    Guest

    Pivot field dropping one item

    Hi, this is driving me nuts. I have a pivot table based on an external query
    in an mdb file. One of the fields in the qry is called Segment and contains
    9 possible text values. When it comes into Excel, and is put as a page item,
    it shows only eight, dropping one of the possible items, even though that
    item does actually have data.
    Does anyone have any idea why????? Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    --
    Sharon

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot field dropping one item

    Does the item appear if you move the field to the row or column area?

    Sharon wrote:
    > Hi, this is driving me nuts. I have a pivot table based on an external query
    > in an mdb file. One of the fields in the qry is called Segment and contains
    > 9 possible text values. When it comes into Excel, and is put as a page item,
    > it shows only eight, dropping one of the possible items, even though that
    > item does actually have data.
    > Does anyone have any idea why????? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures
    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html