Expanding and Collapsing

  1. #1
    QPapillon
    Guest

    Expanding and Collapsing

    Good Day,

    I'm using the grouping function however the + sign appears on the row
    underneather the Suject on the items I have grouped toghether - I want the +
    to appear beside the suject. Any suggestions?

    Thanks!
    C.

  2. #2
    bigwheel
    Guest

    RE: Expanding and Collapsing

    Leave a blank row between the rows you want to group then, once grouped, you
    can type some details of the grouped data on the row where the + sign appears
    for that data. Other than that, it's just the way that it works!

  3. #3
    QPapillon