How do I avoid copying data from hidden rows/columns?

  1. #1
    Fred
    Guest

    How do I avoid copying data from hidden rows/columns?

    I have a spreadsheet that I'd like to copy over to another sheet EXCLUDING
    any hidden rows/columns. However, short of individually selecting the
    unhidden rows/columns, when I select the area to be copied it automatically
    copies all the hidden rows/columns. Any shortcuts to help me?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: How do I avoid copying data from hidden rows/columns?

    After selecting the range, use Edit>Goto>Special and click on Visible Cells
    Only, then copy