Excel showing a row of ##### in stead of dollars, but when

  1. #1
    Jammie
    Guest

    Excel showing a row of ##### in stead of dollars, but when

    HI, EXCEL 2003

    The full story is I have a functioning formula in one cell, call it 10A
    3 rows down I want the same forumla resutls to show in 13A,

    When I put in =10A
    excel gives me ####

    When I put the mouse over the #### it tells me the correct value.

    When I go in to format cell and on currency reduce the decimal to none, it
    will give me the correct answer or round up to the nearest dollar depending
    on what values I orgininal put in the original formula for 10A.

    How can I get this cell, 13A to show me the correct currency with 2 decimal
    places?

    Thanks a buncn!!!

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Excel showing a row of ##### in stead of dollars, but when

    Widen the column?

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jammie
    Guest

    Re: Excel showing a row of ##### in stead of dollars, but when

    My lord, so simple of a solution.

    I thank you very very much.

    This I will remember.

    : )