How can I secure all tabs in excel 2003 at once?

  1. #1
    marisca
    Guest

    How can I secure all tabs in excel 2003 at once?

    I have made a lot of tabs en secured them. When I want to change something I
    have to unsecure the tabs one by one. I would like to secure and unsecure
    them all together if possible.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor EdMac's Avatar
    Exeter, UK
    MS-Off Ver
    1,264
    Hi Marisca,

    Download ASAP utilities (free) from asap-utilities.com. This should enable you to do what you want.

    Ed

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How can I secure all tabs in excel 2003 at once?

    Use a macro.

    Sub ProtectAllSheets()
    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    Dim n As Single