Can excel underline misspelled words like Word?

  1. #1
    Dave
    Guest

    Can excel underline misspelled words like Word?

    I want to know if excel can underline misspelled words like Word? If not is
    there any way to turn off autocorrect and hightlight misspelled words in
    excel or word. With auto correct on if I type a word or name that the
    application thinks is missed spelled but isn't it changes it. I don't want
    the word changed but highlighted or underlined so I can have an idea of
    possible misspelled words.

  2. #2
    Jonathan Cooper
    Guest

    RE: Can excel underline misspelled words like Word?

    Tools-->AutoCorrect and then uncheck the correct as you type box.