when i insert word art in excel sheet excel file closes automatica

  1. #1
    marwin
    Guest

    when i insert word art in excel sheet excel file closes automatica

    When I insert word Art in Excel sheet, the following message appears and
    excel file will close automatically.

    error is:

    "Microsoft Office Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
    sorry for the inconvenience"

  2. #2
    Richard_123
    Guest

    RE: when i insert word art in excel sheet excel file closes automatica

    Hi,
    Don't really know what could be causing this, so my only advice would be to
    Detect & Repair Excel:
    Launch Excel; Help; Detect And Repair...

    If this works, please reply and tell me for future knowledge.
    If not, do you have this problem in all Microsoft Office applications?

    Richard